fun2learn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chat, learn, play and have fun together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elephant Child- a story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maryam Hamad
Admin
Maryam Hamad

The Elephant Child- a story Empty
PostSubject: The Elephant Child- a story   The Elephant Child- a story Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:45 am

Here is a nice story:

Can you tell me what did you learn from this story? Wink

What words have you learnt? study
Back to top Go down
https://fun2learn.yoo7.com
abdulla mohammed

abdulla mohammed

PostSubject: ..   The Elephant Child- a story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 am

Hi miss !

Umm i will try to Understand the story again !

And will reply to you ..

Bye
Back to top Go down
Saif Ebraheem

Saif Ebraheem

PostSubject: iririiiiiiiiiiiyhe;ougq3hq;oyawigtu9jIYTIAEHTWOUIYTIW   The Elephant Child- a story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

YT[WEOIET;HOIW;ut90eyh'wigjuqtiuteiowqtoewhtuigreyt3qiy0u857y3iotju4p'3jtielqutp4y9-]u5yopjrpeoyphoiwqtui[2slwjrrjwjru3ihrejnrejwkeiwhrkuywnfkjghemvjhemlkfdnjkdfkrjhjerhtejchnvhnvvnjhnvahnagvvhagljkfatgoirhq"wmrjIWA'RJOWJTKFWPTJkfWJAKLDFGJK;SLFKL;SLFL;SLKG;SD;SLDKGFLD;LGKFLD;KFLDLF;DLDLDKLFGLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLFLFIETQYOQ9H;T8OHqfp[8t o8we5[list][*]
Back to top Go down
Abdullah Hamad Hasan

Abdullah Hamad Hasan

PostSubject: Re: The Elephant Child- a story   The Elephant Child- a story Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:54 pm

my teacher .....

I dont underestand the story.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Adam Hasan

Adam Hasan

PostSubject: Re: The Elephant Child- a story   The Elephant Child- a story Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:02 am

its vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool storrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry[b][i][u][strike][center][right][justify][list][*][list=1][*]
\][[quote][code][tr][/tr][img][/img]The Elephant Child- a story 36...[url][/url]
Back to top Go down

The Elephant Child- a story
Page 1 of 1